The crafting recipe for an empty mob box.
The mob box in your hand.
When you pick up a mob, the box becomes broken for some reason.
You can store the mob box into a chest, or even PLACE it!
You can also release the mob, of course!
- 4 animated capes!; and
- Two types of blocks that is used to spawn "The Boss".
The boss can be spawned using a block pattern. A very strong mob, it regenerates every 50 hearts that it loses.
Other capes give the player special abilities (except the red cape):
- The Dark Cape gives the player sprinting power.
- The Peaceful Cape gives regeneration.
- The Fire Cape makes you stay on fire less longer.
- Block detector (works on every single block!)
- Each block gets its own colored text
- It's open source (meaning you can freely edit it and release it even without giving the appropriate credits)
- 17 possible achievements inspired by the PC version.
- 3 new commands
- Automated achievement system
- /reset (resets all your earned achievements)
Here are some screenshots:
Do /jellybean for a Jellybean.
Do /goldapple for a Golden Apple.
Do /rawfish for a Raw Fish.
Do /cookedfish for a Cooked Fish.
Do /noodles for Noodles.
Do /rottenflesh for Rotten Flesh.