| Version|| Date of Addition|| Additions Summary|
|0.9.0 ||July 10, 2014 || Additions:|
- New interact button
- Ignite button for creepers, shear button for sheep, milk button for cows and tame button to tame animals
- span style='color:gray'>PC future feature: 512-block view distance (certain supported devices only)
- Advanced World Options:
- Option to select the world's type
- Pre-0.9.0 terrain generation
- Superflat (Flat in-game on create world screen)
- All superflat worlds are infinite and by default generates with the Classic Superflat and can only be changed by editing the options.txt file.
- Not recommended for low-supported devices (iOS 5.x and below).
- Reliable playing size is approximately 40,000x40,000 (+20,000 to -20,000)
- After +-20,000, the world renders incorrectly and gradually starts to become unplayable. The "jitteriness" gradually increases when the distance from the center is increased, as well as frequency of crashes
- Eventually, the world becomes unplayable, and natural phenomena such as the "Stripe Lands" and Far Lands occur.
- The outer limits of the world appear to be different for some players - a grid-like formation, black visual stripes (the "Stripe Lands")  and even the Far Lands (at the same location as in PC) have been observed.
- World Generation:
- Port of Minecraft PC world generation as of PC version 1.8, allowing for new generated structures and biomes
- This only applies to 'infinite' type worlds.
- Generated structures:
- All biomes as of PC version 1.7.2. Those that exceed the 128-block height limit are shrunk to fit in it.
- Roofed Forests
- Extreme Hills
- Mushroom Islands
- Flower Forest
- Mega Taiga
- Mega Spruce Taiga
- Deep ocean
- Blocks & Items:
- Game Mechanics:
- Creative Inventory Additions (including all blocks and items from above):
- Generated structures:
- Blocks & Items:
- Beds no longer restore health in normal difficulty
- Snow (cover) is now craftable
- Correct name for stairs, slabs and spawn eggs.
- Gravel no longer falls from spawn
- All carpets can be obtained in Survival
- New insta ticking of water and lava.
- Smooth lighting added for:
- Smooth lighting removed for:
- Improved performance of TNT.
- Prettier clouds.
- New culling of clouds.
- The fog is darker underground.
- "New" mob spawning algorithm
- Lighter color when the mobs are hurt
- Passive mobs now spawn in little groups
- Zombie AI and mechanics changed, made much more horde-like.
- When damaged, zombies have a low chance to spawn more zombies.
- Now spawn from leaves, creating a higher amount of spiders in tree-rich biomes at night
- Animation is now twice as fast
- Improved AI
- Now walk faster
- Improved AI
- No longer float two pixels off the ground
- Separate textures for the top of Birch, Spruce, and Jungle Wood
- Jungle leaves will be permanently opaque
- New leaves rendering
- Biome-tinted blocks
- A brand new organised layout for the crafting screen
- Only shows craftable recipes
- New layout for the survival inventory
- Each device now has it's own limit for view distance
- Option to limit the world's size (supported low-end devices only)
- The options.txt file now reads the render distance as raw blocks 
- Support for immersive mode (hides the on-screen navigation bar) for devices running Android 4.4
- New Leveldb based saving format.
- New entity handling.
- Remade network code (mostly the same packages but new system).
- Tile entities are saved differently.
- New culling algorithm.
- Removed the Camera entity
- Updated light generation
- No more client side messages when a player joins
- Mipmapping makes fire look like a big orange blob
- Minecart in multiplayer problems
- Glitched name and description for baked potatoes
- Crafting signs only giving one unit
- Killing a medium-sized slime freezes/crashes the game. (iOS)
- Silverfish have a red and orange texture box around the middle of them. (iOS)
- Chunks not loading sometimes and when you walk/fly over them you get stuck for ~5 seconds.
- No sound on certain devices. (iOS)
- Intense Lag in infinite worlds on some devices.
- Maximum render distance makes the game stay out of memory. (iOS)
- Monster Spawners will not save the entity they are set to spawn, if the entity was set up with a spawn egg. Re-adding the entity to the Monster spawner upon reloading the game, causes the game to crash. (iOS)
- Creepers explode almost immediately after activating.
- Endermen are attracted to water.
| 0.9.1|| July 11, 2014 (Android and Amazon)|
- Fixed a huge memory leak affecting all devices
- Saving chunks correctly when only block brightness changes
- Fixed a crash when tapping empty slots in the crafting grid
- Fixed monster eggs not spawning mobs when difficulty is set to Peaceful
- Entities on fire don’t crash the game anymore
- Fixed a potential game lock-up when quitting a world
- Single core devices will now show the loading screen too
- Reduced RAM consumption by some ~10 mb
- Fixed a potential crash with Mob Spawners
- Fixed a random crash in the movement code
- Mob spawners save the mob type they have been configured to spawn
- Fixed a crash on application shutdown
- Fixed X-Ray glitch
- Some terrain is rainbow colored
- Duplication of items
| 0.9.2||July 15, 2014 (Android and iOS) |
All fixes and tweaks for 0.9.1 on iOS are on this version due to 0.9.1 not being released on the App Store.
- Increased the health of all mobs to PC values
- The game spawns way less mobs, and despawns older hostile mobs
- Added villager sounds to iOS.
- Mycelium spreads correctly
- Updated Mojang Logo
- Creepers now have a correct explosion range
- Spiders no longer draw a line of sight through solid blocks
- Makes Strongholds a little more common
- Reduced lag and RAM consumption
- Older Devices get a warning when trying to create an infinite world
- Monster Spawners now works better and have less lag
- Changed app logo back to 0.7.6 design (without the big white overlay) (only observed on iOS)
- Fixed generating chunks when a stronghold has been found
- Fixed rainbow grass
- Fixed Creepers' detonation time
- Bugs in mobs and textures
- Fixed block-break circle size (iOS)
- Crashes in chunks rendering
- Peaceful mode is bugged (Monsters will still spawn and can be also spawned without disappearing).
- Zombie Pigmen will drop Potatoes and Carrots, just like Zombies.
- Creepers make an increased Fuse sound as an idle sound.
- The front of Doors will turn invisible if a block is placed behind it.
- Double Chests may turn Invisible when joining back a world with Chests.
- A Tamed Wolf will lose their aggressiveness toward Endermen when the Enderman teleports.
- When you die, there is a chance you will spawn above y=40000.
| 0.9.3||July 16, 2014 (Android) |
- View distance is no longer limited to 3 on Android
- The game will attempt to recover corrupt worlds
- Smooth lighting on wool
- Improved multiplayer performance
- The game is running faster and free of crashes
- Improved rendering of fog and chunks
- Mobs no longer spawn when on peaceful
- Fixed freezing when joining multiplayer worlds
- Fixed occasional freezing when respawning
- Fixed respawning with an invalid height
- Fix bug with Creeper sounds
- Proper client despawning of entities
| 0.9.5||July 24, 2014|
July 26, 2014 (Amazon)
July 27, 2014 (iOS)
July 27, 2014
All fixes and tweaks for 0.9.2, 0.9.3 and 0.9.4 on Amazon are on this version due to these versions not being released on the Amazon store.
- Bryce Mesa
- Frozen Ocean
- Extreme Hills +
- Jungle M
- Moss Stone can be crafted from a Cobblestone + a Vine
- Diorite, Andesite and Granite can craft Stone Bricks
- Players that have been placed at extreme heights by the respawn bugs are now placed back at y=130
- (Android) Reduced battery usage by canceling rendering when in the background
- Players no longer get stuck in the “Locating Server” screen when the server is full
- Animals no longer despawn.
- Improved Performance
- Increased FPS in older devices
- Fixed many problems caused by locking the device, such as freezing, crashing, world corruption and more (Android)
- Fixed a graphical corruption issue (missing chunks, corrupted chunks and animals) that happened when switching away from the game (Android)
- Fixed chunks not loading in multiplayer when the client device is slower than the server
- Fixed a crash when loading flat worlds after updating from 0.9.0/2
- Fixed a possible server crash when a player disconnects from a multiplayer world
- Fixed a possible crash or corruption when playing in multiplayer as a client
- Fixed fountains’ water in strongholds
- Fixed missing textures (Amazon Fire TV)
- View distance of 512 blocks crashes the game
- On iOS, when an alert pops up or when Siri/Voice commands, multitasking or the notification/control center is opened, the game freezes until the game is exited and reopened.
- Render Distance limited on some iDevices
- A lot of ilumination bugs.