MCPE 0.10.0 Build 1 Changelog
- Upgraded the rendering system to use OpenGL ES 2.0 (coming from 1.1), using OpenGL 3.0 where available.
- Ported tinted lighting from the PC edition.
- Ported the round fog from PC.
- Some performance increase on most devices.
- Mesa biome have gold at every height and can spawn mine shafts on the surface.
- Added dust particles falling from unstable Dirt and Sand.
- Added more wood types for fences and gates.
- Added a tweak-able brightness (gamma) setting to adjust the darkness of dark terrain.
- iOS Added a 64-bit build for compatible iOS devices.
- New double-sided lighting on entities and clouds that's more coherent with the terrain.
- Enabled mipmaps on Android devices supporting GLES 3.0.
- New water shader.
- Water is now brownish in swamps.
- Faster rebuilding of chunks.
- Added smooth lighting on water and smooth color transitions.
- Huge mushrooms now spawn in swamps.
- Ignore swipes from outside the screen so exiting fullscreen/activating Command Center doesn't turn the view.
- The selection overlay on vines/tall grass now has the correct shape.
- Added a selection overlay on Chests and Signs.
- The error messages when a World can't be opened are now more informative about what happened.
- Enabled Day/night cycle in Creative.
- Fixed a crash when rendering Mob Spawners.
- iOS Fixed freezing when receiving a notification/showing the Command Center.
- iOS Fixed a crash/memory leak happening when showing the system keyboard - signs and the chat.
- Android fixed a corruption and possible crash when switching apps.
- Fixed the "spawning in the air" bug.
- Fixed a crash when creating lava during world generation.
- Water now pushes things!
- Fixed a white artifact on torches held in hand.
- Fixed holes appearing in the clouds.
- Fixed a brown artifact appearing on the bottom of Minecarts.
- Fixed a random crash in multiplayer.
- Fixed a possible crash when selecting double chests.
- The time of day is now more accurately synced in multiplayer.