Huntereb's MCPE Server [Survival] [Almost Rule-Free]
That's right! This is the server you've been looking for... On this server, you are allowed to do whatever you want (Unless an admin disagrees)! Want to raid your friends house for all his valuables? No problem! Just crash right in! Want to gather a tribe and charge in together? Go right ahead!
What's that you say? It's too good to be true? Well let's make it better. What if I told you this server is online 24/7?! Yep, it is. By 24/7 I mean it is literally up ALL OF THE TIME. The only times it would be down would be if I was updating it or something, and it has to be restarted (Which is almost never). Don't believe me? Try connecting now... (It might be full though.)
How to play
1. Start Minecraft Pocket Edition
2. Press "Play"
3. Press "Edit" in the top right corner
4. Press "External" right next to "Edit"
5. In the "Server Name" box, type anything you want this server to be called
6. In the "Address" box, type huntereb.no-ip.biz
7. In the "Port" box, type 19133
8. Press "Add Server"
9. Now press the new world that is on your list, which should be named whatever you named it
10. Once you're done loading, type /register [password] (Replace [password] with what you want your password to be)
11. Next time you play, you must type /login [password] (And use the password you typed in when registering!)
12. Have fun!
YOU MUST TYPE "/register [password]" BEFORE PLAYING! AND IF YOU'RE RETURNING, TYPE "/login [password]" (Replace [password] with whatever you want your password to be!)
STILL CAN'T CONNECT? Your name must be between 3-16 characters with NO SPACES! If it is already taken when you join, the game will say "/login" instead of "/register". The server may also be full, check back later, or use the guide image below (25/26 means it is full, the 26th slot is used for admins).
(Image refreshes when you refresh the page)
The server map will be reset every once in a while, usually once it gets too cluttered. MCPE doesn't have unlimited worlds yet, so this can't be helped. Sorry if you lose your stuff!
We are currently not accepting admin requests at the moment, so please refrain from asking!